To setup Philips Hue with Razer we recommend you follow these steps:
- Setup your complete Philips Hue system first before starting the integration with Razer. How to setup Philips Hue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=YAazN6Rqb6k
Don’t forget to create rooms in your Philips Hue App, you will need this for your Entertainment selection 😊 (https://www2.meethue.com/philips-hue-app)
- Make sure your Bridge 2.0 (Square bridge) is connected to the router and the internet connection on both devices is working. You can check this on your bridge to see if all LED’s are on (3 LED’s and the big push button ring LED).
- Enable the latest software updates for your Philips Hue lights.
- Create an entertainment area via the entertainment setup in your Philips Hue App. Go to settings and follow the steps under software update if needed.
- To go over to the Synapse Razer 3 we need to check one last thing. All your devices (Windows computer, bridge 2.0 and mobile devices) needed to be on the same network either cabled or via WiFi.
- Visit www.razerzone.com/synapse3 to download the latest version of the Razer Synapse 3 installer.
- Launch the downloaded installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Click Get Started once the installation completes.
- The Hue module will immediately be available for download upon having at least one Razer Chroma-enabled device on Razer Synapse 3. Simply go to the MODULES subtab and click the Hue module to begin its download and installation.
- Once the installation is complete, click on the newly added HUE tab or on the HUE module to begin. 😊
- Before you can configure the lighting effects of your Philips lighting through Razer Synapse 3, you must first pair your Philips Hue bridge with Razer Synapse 3. Razer Synapse 3 would also begin scanning for available Hue bridges on your network. If a bridge was found, simply click the PAIR button to initiate the pairing. You will be prompted to press the middle button of the Hue bridge to complete the pairing.
- Now you are good to go to setup your first Entertainment Group! On the Philips Hue module, an Entertainment Group simply refers to a group of Philips lighting you can only create and configure through the Philips Hue app.