February 6, 2020
Hue Sync 18.104.22.168
- We regularly update your Hue Sync Desktop app to improve the performance and reliability of the system.
August 9, 2019
Hue Sync 1.3
- Improved overall experience based on height of the lights (setup done in Philips Hue main app)
- Added support for light state after streaming (configured in the Philips Hue main app) ß available from October onwards.
- Added function to adjust the brightness of the lights past 100% limit in Hue Sync app
- Added possibility to manual customize the scaling
- HDR support added
- Razer Chromalink support added
- Updated the MAC installer
December 14, 2018
Hue Sync 1.2
- Added feature to automatically start light sync when certain games launch
- From 1.2 onwards, feedback can be given in section under “Settings” or via the automatic pop-up after a sync session.
- Under “Settings” previously received notifications can be found. Also, there is an opt-in and opt-out function for two types of notification.
- Video and audio algorithm improvements.
- Fixed several UI and stability related issues.
October 05, 2018
Hue Sync 1.1
- Added new entertainment scenes under the “Scenes” Tab
- Added configurable delay under settings
- Implemented option to automatic start light sync when Hue Sync is opened
- Improved the light effects when watching darker content
- Improved the music algorithm and updated the color pallets under “Audio”
- Small design and performance improvements
- Fixed audio output device issues for Mac
- Fixed several bugs related to crashes